Sunday 26 January 2014

Lessons we learn

I was always curious to find out if I can ever be in open relatinship. I thought that maybe it can work and I know it can work for some people, but dose it work all the time or there is a full stop. 

I have realised that even if you don't think you can fall in love with that person you will still get attached to them, maybe not straight away but you will. Someone will get hurt. It maybe you or it maybe them. 

We think that we can switch off our feelings and be totally mechanical about our feelings, but eventually we realise that we are humans and we can feel. We don't want to be hurt and normally we would not want to hurt others. 

This is my opinion now. This is what I have learned. I am glad I had this lesson as it tought me a lot about myself. I am glad that I can be responsible for my actions and realise that somethings must be learn through experience. I am happy that I met that person and they will stay in my heart. I won't forget them. 

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more gal. We're indeed human, hence feelings are bound to play up. I guess it's over with now, lol!! Great post!! :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete