Thursday 1 May 2014

Oily happiness


Ever since I was small I was in love with Kandinsky works and his magical use of colours. Colours were so bright and happy.....everytime I looked at his works I wanted to be somewhere in filed picking flowers and care about nothing just nature, love and having fun. 

I did this painting today and I have never had so much fun. I took brush in my hands and somehow I just went with a flow. My thoughts and worries were just gone into nothingness and I was left with my dreams and my own happy myself. It never felt so good. So now I will be practising olis and may turn into Fominsky one day :) 

Now I am off to bed to plan ideas for my next painting. Sunflowers will get involved. I love those flowers! Magical! Sunny! Yellow!!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment