Monday 3 March 2014

We will prey for media to be destroyed


So I was having a totally lovely morning till I found metro newspaper...

Through all morning I hated being Russian and I wanted for Putin to be erased from this planet Earth...

Then I have posted a few things on Facebook and opened a big debate in regards to who is right and wrong. I didn't actually say that anyone was to be fair. Although I did realise that biggest puppets in all this conspiracy were general public, including myself. Media controls it all. Media tell is there to control our minds and opinios. I always knew this   and that is why by mid day I was not as worried any longer as I knew that so far I am only getting wind up by something that is totally out of my control. I have realised that in this situation people should...no they must avoid TV and media. Media will do everything to make this situation worse. Media is there to create animosity between people as they are being controled by government. 

We are never there and we never know who has stake in it and who is getting what out of these kind of controversial situations. I think we will never know unless we work for government, so far, I think I should just carry on being happy and be proud to be who I am :) media can't control myself as a person and I am happy about it :) I can still live, love. Think and feel :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment