Sunday 24 August 2014

Change the world.

Each of us was born with a purpose. Each of us is good at something. We all have dreams and we must follow them. If we see the opportunity use it and make it work. Each of us is brave enough to become someone big and do exactly what we love. Make money but from something we love. Make money but get them from making other people happy. 

My new idea is not crazy. It is idea that has been on my mind for a long time. I want to create cute things, I want to give them character and sell them to children. Watching recent news events I have realised that when I was small world was full of cute little animals that protected me from my nightmares. I knew they would save me. This was the only thing I was scared of. I never had to be scared of being bombed, running low on food and constantly running away. I never had to understand any of that as I had my childhood and as a child I had a right on save and happy life. 

However today we have wars in the world that scary and ugly. Those wars destroys not only childhood that scars kids for life. They remove all run and place it with fears and ugliness. We have to remember that every child that being born in this world has perfect right to their save and happy childhood. No matter what race or nationality that child is. Every child have a right to be happy and to feel save in their own town or city. Unfortunately wars take away this from children and they destroy every child's right. 

I always wanted to do something good. Right now I want to create a toy that can make every child feel secure and save no matter where they are. I know it is only the toy and I can't save the world from wars, it is not in my hands. However what I can do is to give children a hope by creating that toy. 

It is decided this is gonna be my new project and I am gonna work on it damn hard as I wan for it to come true. 

Tomorrow is day one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment