Friday 22 August 2014

Changes are good for you!


Maybe with not a-very-perfect-background on this selfie of mine, I will still say this girl is happy! One year I was devastated and sad. One year ago I was broken and thought that all my dreams were shattered. This was one year ago. In one year I transformed in fearless and happiest person. I have met people who helped me, made me laugh and were there for me when I needed them! One year ago I did not think that today I will be this positive and happy. So I will say changes are good, we need them and I hope your change won't be as dramatic ,but without changes we are stuck in rutine and life becomes one boring set of scene and forget who we really are. We just have to remember that out of something bad there is always gonna come out something good. It did for me and I am sure it would be for any of you too who is having hard times now. 

Today I am thinking to myself what was it exactly I was crying about a year ago, because whatever it was it did not worth it. We fall in love and fall out of love. We can love again and again and again. Human nature is to servive remember and we will always move on! No one will ever love someone so much that they will love them forever epacially if there is no need in it. For those who thinks that someone is not over them or someone is still in love with them after many years, please snap out of it. We all selfish and strong, we all will stop loving someone who hurt us, we will all move on and be happy again! :) So if you are not over someone yet, maybe this won't help you right now, as only time heels such things, but I have surprise for you - you will be very happy again and you will love again! I am :) 

I don't want to jinx anything and say something silly! All I can say I am happy I am in love again and my heart is pumping big time every time that boy next to me! 

Things will change and you will change. What will change now though is that you won't just love that person blindly you will love yourself as well and you will always consider how you feel and you will know now what is exactly better for you in love or in life in general! 

So I will say if life gives you lemons, soon you will be able to drink plenty of lovely and refreshing lemonade! For your health! Cheers! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment