Wednesday 26 November 2014

A letter to her....


   One day I looked back and I thought to myself how good that you had happened. 
   One day I looked at my life and I said you took away something I did not need, but thought I needed. 
   One day I remembered your face and I thought why was I so angry at you then you in fact brought so much happiness and wisdom into my life. Why was I ever angry at you? 
   You deserve all my forgiveness, because no matter what will happen in the future as we only live one day at the time I have already realised that he was never my person and he would never make me happy. We are way too different and we would fall apart anyway. 

   Why do we get angry with man who cheat on us, we should thank him for leaving us to someone else who is exactly the right person for us. Why would you want to ever be with a man who is thinking of someone else while he with you? That person is deeply confused in what he wants and you must be happy that he chose to go with someone else. 

   One day I will write that letter and say thank you for taking something I did not need because I never needed it. I don't know what will happen in future but you made me happy because I found myself through sadness and emptiness. I am not scared of being left by myself because I found me and I am very happy with myself. So thank you.  


No comments:

Post a Comment