Wednesday 26 November 2014

Messy thoughts


   Sometimes there is me and my emotions. 
   Sometimes I should ignore my head all together. 

   Sometimes I feel like I need to talk to someone much older then me and more experience.
   Will this make a difference though? I don't think so but it feels right somehow. 

   Oh woman we should just stop thinking and do something, in my case draw. 

   Sometimes I just lost and then found in seconds.
   Does any of this make sense, no I don't think so or maybe yes it does 
   Woman we are so different, we are lost, we are so found, we are so artistic

   Woman we need man to calm ourselves down 
   Woman we need man so they can love us for who we are 

   I know what you thinking now....I am drunk and having here a moment 
   No I am not drunk :) 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment