Friday 28 February 2014

Catfish


Catfish and my opinion...


I think it exist to certain extend. However I feel that you will know if that person on the other end were fake. They will lie to be something they are not. They will pretend to be something they are not. They will fake it till they can make it. Although you will know after first conversation if they real or not. You will know if they capable of holding normal concentration. You will know if they hiding something because you will just feel it.

I know I can trust my instincts. Yes Internet can be dangerouse but it only dangerouse when we can not control it. We can see if that person real or not. 

I don't think it matters where you meet people from Internet or real world.  I think both worlds are equally dangerouse to be fair. 

Call me naive or hopeless romantic but I believe it's possible to meet person in both worlds and be equally happy with them. It dosent really matter :) 

No catfish did not put me off :) so I decided to drew one and I think it looks kind of cute :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment