Thursday 6 February 2014

I am Datable

So one...two...free...four......fifty five....we meet people all the time and we connect with people all the time...

My name is Yulia...I am 27 and I consider myself to be outgoing and friendly girl....I creative, but ultra lazy or shall I just say easily distracted by life around me...I am daydreamer and big one...

What do you say on your 1st date? What questions you ask them or you want them to ask you? Can you be open with them and be yourself or shall you dress to impress? What is wrong to do and what is wright to do? 

Don't you ever get bored of people when people turn into numbers...you just don't care anymore. Numbers game can be fun, but only for a short while...after everyone just looks and talks same, don't you agree? 

So you dress to impress, talk to connect and eventually after date number fifty something you just don't care anymore and want to just stay single forever...

So question here shall we date or not? 

For now...well...datable 

No comments:

Post a Comment