Thursday 13 February 2014

I think I am datable :)


Some people say that I am too open about my feelings on Internet. Good. I like it that way. 

So am I datable or not? So I thought to ask people around, do they think I am datable or not? 

Sometimes we want to know what makes other people to be attracted to us? 

Is it our style of clothing, our inner world, our way of looking at things...what exactly is it? 

When do we know we are success? Do we have to be success? What exactly makes me different from others? 

Am I stronger or smarter? Am I prettier then others? Am I weird? Do I stand out? 

Never ending questions. However I would love to know what exactly I need to have to be datable?! Do I have to speak 5 different languages, work in top profession, cook like a pro and dress like a designer? What makes me to be desired by opposite sex? 

Do I have to be all of those above to be desired? Really??? Somehow I think no. Somehow I believe that it really is not just about what you do and what you have achieved, it is about you and only you. If you are happy with who you are right now, people will see it and will love you for who you are. Yes I agree we need to develop and challenge ourselves, but only for ourself. We need to be happy for us, within us, but not for others. We don't need to be challenged by anyone, only our inner voice. We don't owe anything to anyone, but us. 

So my final line will be. We are datable when we are completely happy within us and want to share our happiness with the  world. I am hopeless romantic and you know what I totally love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment