Friday 15 November 2013

Big brother is watching you..



I went to see this amazing play. The atmosphere was really good and I felt really engaged with actors. I felt very strong connection and was really moved by this piece of work. 

My emotions were strong when Watson Smith met that girl and finally they were open about their feelings towards each other. I had goosebumps all over my skin and felt really touched by it. This part of the play was really instance and remind me part of my life. Somehow I felt like I knew what they felt towards each other and I have been there myself in exact same situation in the past. 

Big brother is watching you. Maybe some people will only see it as fiction, but I believe there is more to this. This is a reality. Maybe things already happening  around us and we just choose not to see them and be robots....

It is a strong and moving story. It gives you after shock and it makes you think. It makes you wonder and it most importantly it makes you questioning things. Real or not real it dosent matter. We all have our own opinions on today's government I am not gonna debate about this now....maybe in my other blogs. However it is very strong work and I think everyone should watch it. 

So if you are in Leeds. Check it out. It will worth your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment