Monday 25 November 2013

Today I cried...


I drew this black bird because today I feel smaller and darker inside. I feel like there is only myslelf with my thoughts. Today I cried....

Today is just one of those days when I am being reminded of my past. I am sad, but it is just an emotion and I will overcome this. I am sad, but I am not scared of being sad. Today I have cried and let my emotions out. It is in human nature to cry. We have got to cry time after time. Sometime after crying you feel alive again. It is just had to be done in order to smile again. A step to a smile.

Sometimes emotions are good. We are alive. We want to feel and to express how we feel. We should not ever hold our pain inside. We should let it free...

I feel what I feel and I am not ashamed of showing it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment