Thursday 14 November 2013

There is no tomorrow.....there is today!

I have started this blog again to get myself motivated and finally get back into my art. I always promised to others that some day soon I will draw again. I always say tomorrow. However tomorrow doesn't exits when we don't have today. I  keep promissing and finding exicuses to not do something that I really enjoy doing so much. Am I scared? Yes I think I am. However in this blog I want to be honest with myself and you guys. I am open and honest and here to say that by posting inspiring things on here I am here to motivate myself.

I gave myself a word that I will keep posting things on here to help me find myself again. I believe we all have purpose in life. We are here to create, love, inspire, build, draw, protect, play, cook, write, sing.....everyone has a purpose and I am going to find mine.

Someone once said that to be truly happy within yourself you will need to find your purpose in life...

Now I am on the path of finding myself and what is my real reason of being here...my goal is to start drawing and express my feelings and thoughts through art.....because everyday I can create something new and be inspiration to myself and others.

So today has already started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment