Saturday 23 November 2013

Make my day brighter...


I found this incredible creation another week at Leeds market! I could not help it, I had to frame it! It was so uplifting and biZzare! Creativity within us! Some people may consider this to be distasteful and tacky...however I will disagree and say that we all have out prospective on what is in trend nowdays.

Somehow I believe that this bike was not made for fashion purpose, but purely because someone wanted to make their life more colourful and can't be anything wrong with that. Colours makes us happy! We love colours! Seeing this bike that day made me happy, because it was different and very bright! 

So we should go with a flow and do what we want to do and if we want to re-design our clothes or bikes in biZzare colours and shapes we should do it! It's fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment