Wednesday 20 November 2013

Simple bad choices.

Sometimes you just have that feeling...don't do it, but you still do it. So I rushed from work in to town to see my friend. I got completely drenched from rain. Eventually my coat got really wet too and by the end I was so cold I was all shaking. We still end up going to German market. German market looked very empty and cold. I was not in the mood any longer due to the cold rain/snow weather outside and not cheap prices inside. We chatted and then decided to leave the place. I got myself a pretzel and then run to the bus stop. Unlucky for me I missed first bus and again was standing in the rain for yet another 15 cold minutes....eventually I got home...why did I go out on the first place? moral of the story is to always listen to your inner voice. It is never wrong. Sometimes you just have to say no to some things and just do what is best for you. Sometimes it is better spend time in your own company. If other people enjoy your company, you should enjoy it too, right?

Finally I am home in my warm bed and going to go to sleep now. I am happy. I know I got cold and felt a bit down, but now I learned my lesson :) 

Listen to your guts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment