Thursday 14 November 2013

German Market


Unfortunately my Instagram kept crashing last night and even could not get even one picture from last night. However I must say I loved it. I love German market! Great food, great atmosphere and of course glue wine! Totally love it! I guess it's just brings that festive feeling with it and you see a lot of happy faces! German hot dog and glue wine for me, that makes my day! Plus last year I have discovered absolutely amazing coated almonds! They small so good that you want to buy them all :) 

So don't spend time wondering what you should do tonight if you live in Leeds or Manchester! Go and check out German market! It's amazing experience and you can come out with some goodies as well. I tend to come out with little blue or red glue wine cup! It's amazing!!! I promise soon I will have a collection!! 

For now I just can't wait till I am there next time! Or and don't forget to bring along your friends with you, because that is what makes it extra special!            


No comments:

Post a Comment