Monday 11 November 2013

Kids and me....



I like children. 
However I think the fact that I don't have any of my own yet is not just because my life turn out to be that way. I think we know when we ready. I was never fully ready to have them. Plus I am the biggest child at 27 you will ever meet! 

I want to draw with them and be silly. I want to dance with them and be childish. The problem is that I will still want to be a child in that play. I am child who never learnt yet how properly to be an adult. 

Yes all my friends....well not all but majority have kids and deeply married by now. I mean deeply. We should always be ourself and to do what we want to do. 

One day I will be a mother possibly, for now I need to find myself and create. 
These are the things that make me happy now. 

Kids we love them. However love is not just enough. We have got to be completely happy with our life and achievements. We have got to be complete before we bring another soul into this world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment